1. Timeline Track
There are two types of tracks: Scene Track and Audio Track.
The scene track contains the Main Track and Modified Tracks. There is only one main track, also called the background track, which is located at the bottom of the scene track. Multiple modified tracks can be added.
2. Timeline Function
❶ Single Scene/ All Scene Switch
You can switch between the single scene timeline and the global timeline through the "All Scene/Scene 01/02/03…" switch in the upper left corner of the timeline.
If you turn on the single scene timeline mode, the timeline area will only edit the materials in the current scene, helping you eliminate interference and focus on the storyboard of a single scene.
If you turn on the global timeline mode, the timeline area will display the entire project, which is convenient for overall editing and global control of the video.
In global scene mode, you can zoom to adjust the minimum one screen to 1s.
In single scene mode, you can zoom to adjust the minimum one screen to 1s.
❸ Timeline Clip Editing
The following basic operations can be performed on the timeline:
C Clip Adding: Drag the audio in the resource area to the timeline audio track.
C Clip Movement: Select the clip, press and hold the left mouse button to move, release to place.
C Clip Delete: You can click "Delete" in the right-click menu or directly use keyboard shortcuts.
C Clip Replacement: Right-click clip and select "Replace" to replace the same type of material. The duration before and after the replacement is equal.
● The front and rear ends of all modified tracks except for cross-scene clips must not exceed the main track.
● When the rear end of the main track is shortened, the modified track clips that overlap at the end will be shortened with the main track until the modified track clip is deleted.
● The modified track will not be affected when the main track is elongated.
● When the front end of the modified track is elongated, it can reach the entrance of the main track as far as the main track.
● When the rear end is elongated, if the length of the main track exceeds the length of the main track, the main track grows with the modified track clip, and the ends are aligned.
● When the main track is shortened, the modified track decreases with the scene until it disappears.
● When the modified track clip is shortened/extended, the pullable range is the blank range before and after the clip on the track (the cross-scene clip is not affected by the main track).
● The modified track clip cannot extend beyond the back end of the main track.
● The last main track clip will follow the elongation or backward movement of the modified track that overlaps at the end to align with its elongation.
C Editing of TTS Audio Clip: Right-click the TTS audio clip and click "Text-To-Speech" to jump to the TTS window for editing.